Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Well it's been a while since my last update. I have been very busy, on vacation to North Carolina, did some flea marketing, and antiquing. Got quite a good bunch of buys. Glad to be back home.
After we were home for a few days, our oldest cat June (19 years old), has decided that she didn't want to eat very much, if at all. I remembered that the vet for our neighbor had her give a puppy with a bad stomach, a small amount of a pepcid. Well, I looked it up on the internet, and it said I could for a cat, and it is working a little bit. She's able to keep down what little she is eating now, which is good, and she is acting much better. I'm glad, I know she is old, but just not quite ready for her to leave me yet.

You will see that I have added a new project to my blog. I made this just before vacation, and unfortunately you cannot see the title of it, it is just BLISS. I made this in one day, and I think that it came out just fine. Hope that you all like it as much as I do.

Bye for now!!

No comments :